2010/11/11

is it love or is it art?

randon pic from summer 09
I'm sorry for my bad update at the moment. I just have a lot of work to do and I'm studying all the time.
The weather sucks, too, and I can't take any good quality pictures. I'm just so sorry!
On Saturday the class will have to re-write the Maths test - at 8'clock. Yes.
The only good thing about my day was the new episode of Desperate Housewives. I watch it on a German channel and they are only at Season 6 Episode 17. I also only started watching DH 4 weeks ago, when the second part of S06 was published on Pro7. But I really love it!
Tomorrow I'm going to the "Foire de l'étudiant" which means student's mess. I'm going there especially to look for some organizations for a language holiday next summer.

What are you going to do this weekend?

2 Comments:

LOOK OF STYLE said...

This weekend.. go shopping and visits art gallery!! :P you?

xx, Elena
lookofstyle.blogspot.com

Karolina said...

nice photo (: