2010/11/07

071110

Hello sweethearts!
Today is the last day of my autumn vacation, unfortunately. I'm going to study a bit biology and English later on, but now I'm just looking up things I would love to visit on our trip to Berlin and looking for organizations who offer a trip to England/America during the summer holidays. If anyone of you already did something like this before, tell me more! In the evenig I'm going to watch the MTV EMA's 2010 which will be hosted by Eva Longoria! :)
I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to blog more tomorrow, but I'll try my best :)
BTW: Next Saturday will me my first blog anniversary!






Did this yesterday, hope you'll like! (I know i missspelled "Chase". It's Chace!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

wou kuksde d' EMAs? :)

Daniela Skeyki said...

lovin ur taste inmovies!


* www.danielask.blogspot.com

Franzi :) said...

What a cool idea! I love your blog<3

Dżulietta said...

haha
Movie: ''LOL'' ??
Cool

martienn said...

u are pretty ! :D
and i like ''sex and the city'' too !!


follow me and write comment if you want ;)

Kristiana Vasarina said...

aww thanks :