2011/01/05

What I want for my birthday!

Since I'm turning 16 in a month, I thought it might be time for a little wishlist-post. 
Birthday wishlist
1 - Lauren Conrad - Sweet Little Lies Book
2 - some new charms for my Thomas Sabo bracelet
3 - Nina Ricci Nina perfume
4 - Tamron 70-300mm lens
5 - Black Suede wedges, although this is hopeless.
6 - MONEY!
7 - The Hills Season 1 DVD
8 - Desperate Housewives Season 1 DVD
9 - Lauren Conrad - Style Book
I'm getting everything from my family, expect 2, 3, 5 and 7, so if someone wants to buy me a present, let yourself inspire from this post :D

3 Comments:

Alice said...

Kein Problem (:
Ahh,wie unfair :D Ich muss leider noch ganze 7 Monate warten,bis ich 16 bin -.-
Die Wedges sind wunderschön<3

Saskia said...

Das Parfüm von Nina Ricci kann ich diur echt empfehlen. Riecht super& hält vor allem auch lang ;-).

Liebe Grüße

Anonymous said...

what, are you seriously almost 16?:O
I thought you were like 13!
cool wishes though ;D