2010/12/15

Goodbye brown hair, hello blonde hair!

After being a brunette for a bit more than a year now, I decided to go back to blonde. My natural colour is a dark blonde, but unfortunately, when I was 13, I decided to bleach it all over to platinum blonde. I had had that haircolour for more or less than a year. Last fall, I decided to dye my hair back to my natural colour, but the hairdresser decided that it would be better to dye it a bit darker than my natural colour, otherwise the colour would fade out after a short time. During the last year, I've had my hair from light to dark brown to ginger brown:

(November 2009)
(March 2010)
(October 2010)
And finally, how my hair looks now:
As for me, I really really like it. The picture quality is really bad (webcam), but you get the idea. I'll post a better picture tomorrow. As you can see, I also got the ends trimmed. My hair is shorter now, but healthier.
What do you think?

9 Comments:

Alice said...

I love your new haircolour<3 I think it fit's perfect to you (:

Anna Grostina said...

your hair looks so nice.! I love the 2nd photo :)

Marella said...

Soooo cute dear!

Martine : D said...

deck schein :DD

Milla said...

your haircolour is perfect ! :)

Anonymous said...

i prefer your brown hairstyle...

Josephine said...

I loooved your long dark brown hair, but this color really, really suits you! :)

rouven said...

mit dinkelbraunen haaren siehst du aelter aus, finde ich :>

Lauraaa. said...

much better with tha long dark brown hair :) :)