2010/11/04

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it!

Finally again I have time to post some pictures of myself! The last few days have been quite busy, I studied a lot and somehow everything is still difficult!Yesterday I went to the mall with my parents and bought myself a new straightener (the other one broke) and ... SEX AND THE CITY 2 DVD!!! I soo freaked out when I saw it there. I think I'll watch it tomorrow night.

(1)-(4): Some portraits of me. Took them yesterday + today.
(5) SATC DVD! :D
(6) Today's outfit.
Cardigan - H&M
T-Shirt (which actually says I heart Sex and the City) - HBO for Only
Black skinny jeans - DR. Denim

What did you do the last few days?

8 Comments:

Lauraaa. said...

hey,
ich finde deine bilder sehr schön,was hast du denn für eine kamera? bitte antworte auf meinem blog,nicht das ich es nicht mehr sehe ;)

Dżulietta said...

You looks good with this hair -> PICTURE 3 :))

Anna said...

I know right?! but these are the only things I really like the other pieces seem kind of cheap to me...I'm sure they'll be sold super fast, that's how it always goes with all the limited editions :| I was going to buy the lipstick only anyways ;) the other stuff is too expensive for H&M...

Anonymous said...

ohh schein fotoen :)) hun mol rem un mengem blog geschafft.. haha.. dass nahc vill aarbescht en gefellt mer grad guuer net :D xx

Maria said...

That photo of the cookies made my really want cookies!!

Unknown said...

great pics!
i just bumped into your blog! so cute!

xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

/there's a GVE_AWAY on my blog/

LOOK OF STYLE said...

These cookies are my favourite ones!!:P
nice pics

xx, Elena
lookofstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

sex and the city 2 was SO FUNNY! i laughed out loud. i think it's even better than the first movie =o

http://coffeebeansandcigarettes.blogspot.com/