2010/11/19

i was a bit creative...

... and did this with my room!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I cut out letters of pages from magazines and put them on the door of my room! Because it s already dark you can't see it that well, it says "what the heart once owned, it shall never lose".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also did this collage with my favourite pictures of weheartit.com a few days ago. I put it over my bed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found this chain of lights on the garret last weekend and I immediately fell in love with it and put it on the back part of my bed. Lovelovelove!

9 Comments:

Marella said...

Hi! Lovely blog! New follower! I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

Anonymous said...

your blog is very nice. and your door is awsome. and I like luxembourg;)

lisa. said...

I like those pictures :)


http://weltenbummlerin8.blogspot.com

katharina said...

oh, yesss. :D
and nice idea with the door^^

Anonymous said...

what program did you use for the "wehertit.com" collage? i've been thinking about doing one aswell, but cant really find a good program. and thanks for a good post you cant read on other blogs! ;)

steffi elina said...

Anon- thanks! I didnt use any program! I just printed the pictures from weheartit and put them on a big sheet of paper!

Paint it Black said...

Great idea and a fab way to recycle magazines xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love the lights!

Martine : D said...

mega cool dier!:D