2010/11/21

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

I saw the movie last night and it was just so amaizing! The movie was sold out, so me and F were really lucky to have bought the tickets already earlier! This movie is one of the best ones I've ever seen, for sure.

I wanna tell you about a Finnish friend of mine I met in a camp 2 years ago who also started blogging now. Her blog is just amazing and I think it would be cooler if she had some more followers! Click here to go to Anna's blog!
Now I'm off to study biology, have a nice Sunday!

4 Comments:

KleinstadtTrulla said...

ich hab den Film noch nicht gesehen, aber ich muss unbedingt rein ;)
Lust auf gegenseitiges Verfolgen?
Liebste Grüße!

Unknown said...

im off to see harry potter tonighht! woopie xxxx

Rike said...

ich habe ihn noch nicht gesehen, aber ich möchte ihn unbedingt sehen. de rist sicherlich sehr gut!! :)
http://your-daily-dose-of-lifestyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this, I appreciate it! :)♥