2010/10/01

Come on baby let me see what you're hiding underneath!

 Finally, it's weekend! And I'm loving it :)
My plans? Tonight, we'll have dinner with some friends of the family at a Spanish restaurant, and tomorrow, we're going to Trier to do some shopping. And on Sunday, it's Father's Day in Luxembourg. I bought my dad something really nice! We'll have lunch at my grandma's and probably stay there the whole afternoon, so I don't think I'll have much time to upodate.
This is what I had for lunch yesterday. We had swimming the 2 lessons before so I bough this sandwich at "Coque"'s sandwich bar. It's called "Sandwich Scandinave" and I absolutely love it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And, least but not last, my two favourite songs ATM. Emjoy!


7 Comments:

Mandy said...

Viel Spaß zu Treier ! :)
Ech gin mua mengem papp eppz kaafen :) dk

Anonymous said...

that looks VERY tasty now :P

k said...

sounds like a goood weekend! thanks for visiting my ol blog - happy friday :)

PinkBow said...

sounds like a great weekend, hope you're enjoying it :-)

Anonymous said...

This looks disgusting ! NL

Susan said...

vielen dank :)

und yummy sieht das aus ;D

Anonymous said...

no prescription phentermine phentermine buy - buy phentermine online without rx