2010/07/28

I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with wath you're doing, let your freak flag fly.

Yesterday, me and Frida went shopping to Trier for her birthday, and this is what I bought.

really cute & smooth jacket from tally weijl, 20e
fake french nails, claire's 2,50e
beauty products: john frieda go blonder, 1,50e, teeth bleacher, 2e, silver conditioner, 5e, silver shampoo, 2,50e
eyeshadow trio, wood colours, 3e, colloseum

I also boght really cool booties which I'll show you later. I took theis pic when I was home.

2 Comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you have a nice little spree :p

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

christen. said...

i haven't been shopping in sooo long!
looks like you had fun!

you have a very chic blog. i'm your newest follower :D

xx, christen
pulpislove.blogspot.com