2010/06/06

sweet 60!

I finally have 60 followers :) Thank you so much! This makes me really happy! Special thanks again to Kristy for linking me on her blog. I've got 3 more followers during the weekend because of her!
I found this great page (click) just now, and it has great style pictures of my fashion idol Peaches Geldof. Have a look on it!
Do you know Hannaliis? 15 years old, Estonian, great style. She has a blog which I follow since today!
I'm very sad that Voe doesn't update her English blog anymore. Unfortunately, I don't understand Norwegian!
I'm planning on colouring my hair again soon.
Now it's kinda light brown with a light red shade in it, which I totally don't like. I prefer ashy nuances.
Do you know any good colourations you can do yourself?
What coulour? (wanna eat that daughnut right now, it looks so delicious!)

xoxo

4 Comments:

Anna Grostina said...

I wanna eat a donut in chocolate. :D

Martine : D said...

weieng farw wells de deng hoer dan fierwen? :)

Anna Grostina said...

Oh and congrats! :D

hedda said...

...now I really need a donut.