2010/02/02

singing sweet home alabama all summer long


This is what i wore today. Unfortunately you can't see my face. I definately need another method to make pictures of my daily looks, haha. Well the Top: H&M. Cardigan: H&M. Trousers: Cheap Monday. Necklace: H&M.
I just made my first post on Blogimarket! This is the link for it.
Today I got the remark of one of my teachers that I look extremely tired. I definately need to get more sleep, haha! Tomorrow I have sports class and we are currently doing Batminton. Aww, I hate it! I'm so bad at it ;) Here is such a snow chaos. It is snowing all time, the streets are icy (if there is any place in the whole country where isn't snow like 15cm heigh) and snowy. I HATE WINTER!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

mir maan och badminton haha
mee do sen ej nach am beschten vum sport an da scheul ..:b

steffi elina said...

haha :) mee sin iergendwei an allem wat mat enger racket ze dinn huet schlecht ;P ech hoffen ech kommen muer duerch den schnéi net an d schoul :D