2010/12/26

Goodbye 2010!

This will probably be my last post for this year. I'm going to tell you a bit about how it was, if you're intrested, read on, if not, just drop it. :)

2010 - what shall I say? It was a year like another. Nothing really special happened. Sad but true. If I should pick my favourite month, I guess I would pick August. I was in Neuerburg (summer camp in Germany) from 1.8.-14.8., and it was just wonderful. Amzing people and a lot of funny moments with the girls. One of them, T, just uploaded a picture on her Facebook and I just had to share it with you. Definately my favourite of the whole camp. 
Me, L and T. I think this was the second last day :)
Here are some other pictures from the camp:
^C, M, A and me
 ^Girlsss <3
^We took this one for a leader's birthday
I feel quite sad looking through all these pictures right now, because it was the last time we could all go there, next year we will be too old :(
In 2010, I also met quite many new people. I won't say any names here now, but I guess those people know it, too :)
If you are interested, here are my Top5 favourite songs 2010!
Anyways, I hope that 2010 was a good year for you and I wish all of you an amazing year 2011!
Steffi Elina ♥

1 Comments:

Linda said...

are you gonna go to neuerburg as a leader or something like that? or simply stop going there? =(