2010/10/11

You're toxic

(c) We<3it
Since I don't know what to write on Day Four, I'll just skip it and go straight over to day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.

1. Cutting my hair at the end of 2007. It was almost brest length, when I decided I wanted a Victoria-Beckham bob. I so regret it, because now, almost 3 years after doing it, my hair still hasn't grown as long as it used to be.
2. Dying my natural dark honey blonde hair platinum blonde in 2008. It sooo damaged my hair and still isn't really healthy and I haven't reached my natural colour yet.
3. Spending around 150 euros on American Apparel Hoodies I've actually never wore.
4. Getting best friends with some people 2 years ago I only now realize how fake they are.
5. Neglecting my ex-best friend because of these friends. 
6. Getting a Facebook-Account.





1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you regret getting a Facbook account ? i like facebook...