2010/10/06

10 Days

I've just found this really cool thing on Pixieyou (click!) and I think this is sth really cool. I've never done sth like this on my blog yet, so why not start now?

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession 
Day 1 - Ten Things you want to say to 10 different people right now

1. I miss you. I miss us. I hope you'll find some time soon and we can hang around again like we used too.
2. You changed so much since you got so good friends with her. I want the old you back.
3. I know it makes you sad because I don't answer your messages. But I just don't want it all to start again like in 2008. We are finished and there will never be sth going on again.
4. You hurt me so much last July. 
5. You are so fake. Only nice to me if you want me to do sth for you, but then you talk shit behind my back.
6. Thanks for still being there, although I miss 2008 when we used to be best friends :(
7. You hurt me almost everyday. If you don't like me, fine. But stop doing those stupid things to me everyday!
8. I was really sad about what you said to me last wednesday. But seems like I have to live with it.
9. I'm rid of it to be only your 2nd choice!
10. Is it love?

It took me about 20 minutes to find 10 things, but now I feel really sad and quite emotional.. :/
Btw, I found this video on youtube. I think it's really great!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

wei hecht dad lidd do nach mei?:)