2010/07/03

it's gonna be a hot summer, a hot hot summer

Omg, it's sooo hot here in Luxembourg at the moment, 33 degrees!
Guess what? I got my camera today!!! I finally chose Sony Alpha 230L and I'm sooo happy with it! It takes great pictures. I will take some more today and show you :)
Last night was also really nice. As I said, we went with our class to "Coyote" and it was really funny. Later we went to "Le PM" in Luxembourg city and I had fun while we were dancing in the disco.
I also wanna say thank you to the three people who are following me now.
For everybody who's following me at the moment: my blog will be more interesting as soon as possible. Now that I have my new camera, I'll be able to take better quality pictures.
So guys, tell me what you'd like me to photograph and show you!
xoxo

4 Comments:

Lara said...

du brauchst einfach nur ein drucker, und so folien die extra zum aufbügeln sind. und dann must du es halt mim bügeleisen draufbügeln (:

Anonymous said...

haha, yeah I am actually!
on tumblr everyone is hating holland. that is like most funny :p

xxx

Linh said...

I want to buy Nikon D3000 :D

Elizabete said...

That's awesome! Can't wait for new camera photos. :) + Thank you for the comment!