2010/05/26

Sex and the city

On friday, Sex and the city will be launched in the Luxo' cinemas. I'll probably see it on Saturday.
On Sunday, the first moovie was played on a german TV programme. It was the first time I ever saw Sex and the city. But I absolutely fell in love with it! My favourite character is Charlotte, no doubt. She's so pretty! Of course all the others are cool too, and Samantha is extremely funny, I think. So I looked up some facts for you guys, here we go!

- Carrie met Mr Big in the first ever episode of Sex and the City. They collided in the street, and he helped Carrie pick up the spilled contents of her purse, including a packet of condoms.
-  Kim Cattrall (Samantha) is British.
-Sarah Jessica Parker hosted The 2000 MTV Movie Awards, and changed into 15 different outfits throughout the show.
-Cynthia Nixon (Miranda) is actually lesbian.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Um.. On Thursday there will be SEx and the CITY 2 in the cinemas ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe Miranda is lesbian!!!!

steffi elina said...

anon 1: yea, but it's the ladies night and its kinda premiere and sold out :(
anon 2: it's true! couldn't believe it either! http://www.afterellen.com/archive/ellen//People/92004/cynthianixon.html

Anonymous said...

Do you that it is sold out...?

Anonymous said...

And what do you mean 'Ladies night' ? :D

Elizabete said...

I CAN'T WAIT! :D

steffi elina said...

Ladies night is the premiere of lady-like films, where only ladies can go :D it' in a luxembourgish cinema ;D